- Web Site: white-and-recycled.com (hereinafter the “Web Site”)
- Publisher: ARJOWIGGINS PAPIERS COUCHES, a French Société par Actions Simplifiée, with a share capital of Euros 64,568,000, having its registered office 32 avenue Pierre Grenier, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt (France), registered with the French Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés of Nanterre under number 393 361 134, Represented by Mrs. Agnès ROGER, acting in her capacity of Président,
Phone: + 33 1 57 75 92 92
Publication Manager: Jean-Charles MONANGE: Sales and Marketing Director
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- ONLINE, a French Société anonyme par actions simplifiée with a share capital of 214 410,50 Euros, having its registered office 8 rue de la ville l'Evêque - 75008 PARIS(France), registered with the French Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés of Paris under number RCS PARIS B 433 115 904.
- Design, conception and realization of the Web Site: Atelier Avec Vue, a French Société à Responsabilités Limitée with a share capital of 10 000 euros, having its registered office 14, Boulevard de la Chapelle 75018 PARIS (France), registered with the French Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés of l’Île de France under SIRET number 442 263 653 00036, represented by Mr. Stéphane Cassier, acting in his capacity of Associate Director.
All trademarks, photos, texts, comments, illustrations, moving images or not, video sequences, sounds, including computer applications which could be used to ensure functioning of the Web Site and more generally all elements which are reproduced and used on the web site are protected by copyright and laws applying to Intellectual Property.
They are the plenty and entire property of the Publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, under whatever form, of whole or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written approval of the Publisher are strictly forbidden. The fact that the Publisher doesn’t sue as soon as it has knowledge of unauthorized use shall not be considered as approval of these use and waiver to any lawuits.
For a good management of the Web Site, the Publisher can, at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to whole or part of the Web Site, reserve access to the Web Site, or to certain parts of the Web Site, to a defined category of users,
- Delete any information disturbing the functioning of the Web Site or not being compliant with the national and international laws and regulations, or with the rules of French Nétiquette,
- Suspend the Web Site in order to update it.
The Publisher shall not be liable in case of failure, computer failure, difficulty or interruption in functioning, preventing access to the Web Site or to its functionalities.
The connecting equipment you use for access to the Web Site is under your own liability. You should take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment, your own data, notably of any internet viruses’ attacks. Furthermore, you are solely liable of the web site and datas you consult.
The Publisher shall not be considered as liable for any lawsuits against you:
- Resulting from the use of the Web Site or any services available through internet,
- Resulting from your failure to comply with these general conditions of use.
The Publisher shall not be liable for any damages caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection, your use of the web site, you waive any claims against the Publisher.
If the Publisher shall face an amicable settlement ot=r a judicial process because of your use of the Web Site, it shall sue you to obtain indemnification of all damages, monies, condemnations, and costs deriving from this proceeding.
The setting up of any hypertexts link is strictly forbidden unless prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by e-mail at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without justifying the decision taken in any way. If the Publisher gives an authorization, it shall in any case be given temporarily and shall be cancelled at any time without justification of the Publisher.
In any case, any link shall be withdrawn on demand of the Publisher. Any information available through a link in the direction of another web site is not controlled by the Publisher, which shall in no case be liable for this latter’s content.
The personal data gathered through the Web Site are primarily used by the Publisher for the management of its relationship with you. They are registered in the Publisher’s client database, such database being declared to the French CNIL (“Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés”).
In compliance with the provisions of the French Loi Informatiques et Libertés as modified (Law number 78-17) dated as of 6th January 1978, you have a right of access, interrogation, modification and deletion of any of your personal data. These rights could be exercised at any time towards the Publisher by letter at the following address: Arjowiggins Papiers Couchés – Service Marketing – 32 avenue Pierre Grenier – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt (France) or by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
For security reason and to avoid any fraudulent request, a document justifying identity shall be attached to this request. After treatment, the justifying document will be destroyed.
The collected data shall be communicated to third parties by the Publisher for execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of your account and without any authorization needed. In case of material breach of laws and regulations, these data shall be communicated on express and justified request of the judicial authorities.
If any information are mandatory to access any specific functionalities of the Web Site, then the Publisher shall indicate this obligation at the time of the input of the data.
If, during the consultation of the Web Site you access to personal data, you should refrain from collecting, using it without authorization and refrain from any action infringing privacy or reputation of any person. The Publisher shall in no case be liable therefrom.
The Web Site may collect automatically standard information. All information collected indirectly shall be only used to follow the volume, the type and the configuration of the traffic, to develop the conception and layout, for any other administrative and planning purpose and generally to improve the services offered through the Web Site.
The photos and products representations accompanying their description shall not be legally binding and shall not commit the Publisher.
© Some photos on this Web Site were supplied by Arjowiggins Graphic who holds exploitation rights.
© Some photos come from Shutterstock, exploitation and broadcasting rights having regularly been acquired by the Company Atelier Avec Vue.
The provisions of this general conditions of use are governed by the French laws. The Tribunal de Commerce of Nanterre is sole competent for any differences or disputes arising therefrom unless any specific competence resulting from any particular law or regulation.
For any questions, information on the products presented on the Web Site itself, you could leave a message at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the Contact us item of the Web Site.